What is child development? The development of a child proceeds via distinct phases. There is a consistent pattern of Child Development Skills. Some children may go through a developmental stage more quickly than others. There are checkpoints at each stage of development. This is why many professionals refer to them as “growth milestones.
- The Importance of Inclusion in Early Childhood Education January 29, 2023
- The Importance of Building Interactive and Engaging Classrooms January 22, 2023
- What things to ask your child instead of how was your day January 15, 2023
- Enhancing Children’s Self Esteem January 5, 2023
- Why Is Early Childhood Education Important? January 2, 2023